|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Material of Construction||Borosil Glass|
|Max Pressure||0-3 kg|
|Max Temperature||200 Deg C|
|Features||Vertical Orientation, Temperature/ Pressure Indicator|
The wide range of glass vessels together with the items which are normally used in conjunction with them such as vessel covers and stirrers.
Standard glass vessels are available in two basic forms:
- Spherical (available up to 300 liters in capacity)
- Cylindrical (available up to 500 liters in capacity).
The standard glass reactors manufactured by SUPER are available in two basic forms :
- Spherical (Capacity - from 1 lets up to 500 lbs)
- Cylindrical (Capacity –from1 its up to 800 lbs)
The designs of these reactors can be further modified as per client’s requirements such as :
- Addition of baffles
- Addition of jacket in cylindrical reactors (Jacket MOC – Glass / SS / MS)
- Addition of stirring system arrangement (Glass Stirrers / PTFE Stirrers)
- Providing heating and cooling baths and mantles where temperature control is required
Super also has expertise to design, engineer and manufacture specialized types of reactors such as :
- Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR) : CSTR is the most basic type of continuous reactors having wide application in various types of chemical process industries. Continuous stirred-tank reactors (CSTRs) are open systems, where a material is free to enter or exit the system that operates on a steady-state basis, where the conditions in the reactor don't change with time. Reactants are continuously introduced into the reactor, while products are continuously removed. CSTRs are very well mixed, so the contents have relatively uniform properties such as temperature, density, etc. throughout. Also, conditions in the reactor's exit stream are the same as those inside the tank.
- Ultra Violet Reactors (UV Reactors) : These are the special type of reactors where the chemical reactions take place in presence of ultraviolet light rays. The capacity and design of reactors can be tailor made as per client requirements.
- Triple Walled Reactors : These types of reactors are also known as double jacketed reactors. The outer jacket is vacuum sealed and hence temperature conditions and other parameters are maintained in reactor throughout the reaction process.
All the above reactors are available in - GMP/ Non-GMP and Flame Proof/ Non-Flameproof versions along with complete automation as well.